Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kai's Birthday Extravaganza!

So, I had the best birthday party ever on Nov. 15th! It was a little bit late, since I really turned 3 on the 2nd, but it was worth the wait. We had a pony and petting zoo come. All of the kids thought it was so fabulous. Lots of my aunties, uncles, grandmas and grandpas came. I sported a super-cool mohawk for the event, along with my special t-shirt! There is a video of me riding the pony on youtube.com (search for Kai Goley).

Super-cool mohawk and special t-shirt.


Liam and Mema.


Brigi on the pony


Uncle Sean, Liam and Brigi


Me with the pot-bellied pig.


Me on the pony.


I got lots of cool presents!

Friends at the party.


Mema and Liam


Uncle Sean and Auntie Erin swinging.

Look at that cake! Grandma and Auntie Krissy made it themselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home