I forgot to include a picture of me in my new cool shades: Oh, and I might as well put in a few more of Liam... He's so dramatic! Liam is saying, "Look at me!" He's so hard to reach sometimes. Daddy wishes he could sleep as much as Liam does!
Mr Serious is getting pudgy... look at those cheeks! He certainly looks like he's getting close to smiling. Kai, just tickle him! Oh, and I love your shades, too! See you soon. XOXO Auntie Erin
Liam, I can't believe how much you have changed, you are as cute as your brother. Kai, you are so cute in your sun glasses. Keep working hard and playing with your brother.
I think Liam is on the verge of a smi, he still has a few weeks to meet that milestone.
3 Comments:
Kai Kai you look so cool with your new shades!
And, Daddy, aren't you cute sleeping like a baby.
MIss you guys!
Mr Serious is getting pudgy... look at those cheeks! He certainly looks like he's getting close to smiling. Kai, just tickle him! Oh, and I love your shades, too! See you soon.
XOXO
Auntie Erin
Liam, I can't believe how much you have changed, you are as cute as your brother. Kai, you are so cute in your sun glasses. Keep working hard and playing with your brother.
I think Liam is on the verge of a smi, he still has a few weeks to meet that milestone.
Love,
Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home