Trip to Colorado!
Mommy, Auntie Krissy and I went to Colorado last week to get my "brain integrated". I had 8.5 hours of treatment in 2 days! It was pretty intense and mommy had to sing The Itsy Bitsy Spider over 50 times! Our first day there it was 75 degrees and everyone was outside in the sun, but the next day it was snowing! It was the first time I have ever seen snow and I thought it was pretty cool to feel it falling on my face. We got to see Mommy's friend from ISU when we were there also. She has a fun little boy named Ben. Here are a couple of pics of us.
On my way home I got the stomach flu and was miserable while driving home. I've been sick for a few days and all I get to drink is Pedialite- I really like the fruit punch flavor, but I wish I was going to get better soon!

2 Comments:
OMG -Missy hasn't changed a bit! What did you say the name of her internet store is?
Mr. Kai, you're so smiley in all these pictures. I'm glad to see you're such a happy boy. Only a few more months 'til you're a big brother!!! love you!
xoxo
auntie lexi
Post a Comment
<< Home