October Events
October was busy around our house. We spent a week in San Rafael with Grandmas and Aunties. It was quite fun. Everyone is always excited to see me at the training, and of course they wanted to see the "little prince" (aka Liam). While we were there we also went to the pumpkin patch to see the animals and pick out our pumpkins. Here are some pics of our week:
I love looking at The Little Prince!
I chose this pumpkin for Daddy.
The hayride wasn't running, but I got to sit on the tractor.
Can you see me?!?
Mommy made grandma push me and carry Liam while she was searching for the perfect pumpkin!
While in SR I got to do a special listening program that one of mommy's friends has. It is called AIT and the music is very strange, it is s
Grandma at the end of a long week...
After we got back from San Rafael we had to take another long trip down to Stanford. We stayed with Auntie Erin and Auntie Monster for 2 nights because I had to have an ambulatory EEG (that means I got all hooked up and then could go home for 24 hours). Here I am looking like a mummy (preparing for Halloween).
Finally we had some fun on Halloween! Mommy and Daddy carved our pumpkins (I think they were the best on the block).
Then we passed out candy to the trick or treaters. I was a mouse and Liam was a pea pod. We went to our neighbors house to pass out candy too. Aliza was a Daisy- she's so sweet!

1 Comments:
Nice pics Kai...it seems like you've been doing a lot of fun things!! Hey, where are your pics from your parties??? I didn't get to come and would love to see some photos ;O)
love,
Auntie Lauren
Post a Comment
<< Home