My favorite pasttimes
Mommy and I are getting pretty creative to pass the time while we are in Sea Ranch. One of my favorite things to do is play with the flaps on this box. It can be entertaining for quite a long time!
Another activity I enjoy is sitting in this chair and having mommy turn me around and around. I think she gets more dizzy than I do!
Only a few more days here and then we will go to our friend Paula's house for the rest of the summer. I hope our kitchen will be done by the time we get back!

1 Comments:
Well, Kai, we're glad to see you and Mommy getting some quality time, especially if it involves helping you develop. Listen to Mommy when she says you have to entertain yourself. Mommy (and Daddy) won't always be able to do it for you. Besides, it's fun coming up with your own ideas! We love you! Grandpa Bob and Grandma Judy
Post a Comment
<< Home