I'm Back!
So, finally my mom got her act together and we're back to blogging. This summer Mommy and I are spending 5 weeks in Sea Ranch (about 1.5 hours from our house) so I can be closer to my Anat Baniel Method Practitioner. So far we are finished with week number 2. We were in San Rafael for the first week so mommy could go to her training and Grandma came to take care of me and bring me to my lessons. For the second week we stayed at a campground in Gualala in a trailer we borrowed from a friend. We are camping close to the playgroung that has swings and a slide. I really like to sit on Mommy's lap on the swing and listen to the kids play around me. It was a fun time, but Mommy was really ready to be out of there!
I usually have 2-3 lessons each day. We are working on how to move my eyes and head when my body rolls from side to side. It is really hard to figure out! As long as I am sucking my bottle I do pretty well. I am also trying to remember that I have elbows (since I like my ars straight so much).
Now we are home for one night and will go back tomorrow. We will be staying at a house for the next two weeks- which will be so much better. We're going to be taking care of two kitties, JJ and Minute. While we're away Daddy will be remodeling the kitchen. We came home today to the demolition and it is pretty crazy and dusty. Mommy and I are glad to not be here for that part!
We are going to try to write in our blog every few days. We're not sure if we can post the pictures because the place we're staying only has dialup (life in the boonies...). Don't forget the link to the flickr website that has more pictures of me: http://flickr.com/photos/kailucas.
PS Mommy wanted to show off my new finger puppet hat that she knitted for me.

1 Comments:
Very cute hat, Kai. Tell Mommy good job!
Auntie Monster and I have to come visit you in Sea Ranch soon so we can see your haircut and hear about everything you're learning on your summer adventure.
XOXO.
Auntie Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home