Sunday, July 15, 2007
Yesterday my Dad came down to visit us in Sea Ranch. I was so excited to see him! Today was a very fun day- we did so many things. Here is our itinerary:
5:00 am Wake up and have a bottle
6:00 am Daddy feeds me breakfast (so mom can sleep in a little)
8:00 am Walk to Two Fish Baking Company for a treat (see the picture of me eating a Sticky Bun- yummy! Mommy says that's how I'm going to learn how to chew- by eating all that sugar!)
9:00 am Lesson with Sylvia
10:00 am Eat a snack, then take a nap
11:30 am Go to the pool with Mommy and Daddy (it was too cold for me, but Mommy swam some laps)
1:00 pm Eat Lunch
1:30 pm Lesson with Sylvia
2:15 pm Long walk around Sea Ranch Airport- we even saw a plane take off today and we were right at the end of the runway. There were lots of deer out too!
3:00 pm Eat a snack
3:30 pm Lesson with Sylvia
4:30 pm Rest with Daddy
So far that is my day- I am so tired I think I'll go to bed really early and sleep all night (yeah right). Here is another picture of me with one of the kitties; his name is JJ.

1 Comments:
Sticky buns are my favorite, although I hardly ever eat them. Cinnabuns are the best. Glad to see you working so hard.
Love
Meemaw
Post a Comment
<< Home