December 2009
Since my last post we have been doing lots of fun things and enjoying all of the holidays- the most important of which was my birthday! My real birthday is Nov. 2nd, but I had a Halloween Birthday Bash on Oct. 31st. I was having a bit of a rough day, but it was still a fun time. We dressed up as the Wizard of Oz- mom was Dorothy, Liam was the Lion and I was the Scarecrow. Mema and Auntie Lex were the wicked witches! Daddy doesn't like to dress up- maybe next year. Mom made all kinds of fun food for lunch, like: mummy dogs, dracula fingers, apple fangs, eyeballs and spider cupcakes. We decorated Halloween cookies and had a pumpkin pinata too. But, the best part of the whole day was the train ride! We had our very own train take us on a ride around the neighborhood!
On my actual birthday I was lucky enough to have oral surgery! It was a very long day for everyone. I was a pretty cranky guy when I woke up after 4 hours of them yanking on my teeth! Despite the long day my teeth look wonderful- 11 caps and a baby root canal. Here I am at the hospital. The PJs they gave me were way too big!
At least I got to open some birthday presents when I finally got home!
For Thanksgiving Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Kris came for a visit. Of course Maddie and Maizie too (the dogs). We did a 5k race on turkey day and then ate lots of good food! We also set up our Christmas tree and had an early Christmas with everyone. Here are some pics from Nov.:
In December we prepared for Santa to come! We went to visit him at the Rio Vista museum and then he came to Daddy's work and brought us gifts! We had lots of fun at the party- we ate pizza, made Christmas necklaces, and decorated cookies. I got to have 2 whole weeks off of school! On Xmas eve we made popcorn and watched some of the movie A Christmas Story. We opened all of our gifts on Christmas morning. I loved my bean bin! It is so fun- Liam loves it too. I also got some new sweatpants, books, a CD and stuffed wallaby. Liam got his own broom, a piggy bank, a computer game and a hammer toy. We went to Auntie Erin and Auntie Monster's house to meet cousin Beck in the evening. Mema was there too! We got even more presents and had a delicious dinner. Before I go back to school we are going to go to the zoo for their light show. (Oh, Liam also got his first haircut in December- there are some pics of that too).




2 Comments:
hi stephanie, i was on your face book page and seen on your side that you had a blog for kai...I was excited to see it....lots of fun pictures...thank you for sharing your family with me...I to have a blog as well and your more then welcome to visit...when your not busy being a great mommy to your babie...talk to you soon
opps babies i ment
Post a Comment
<< Home