Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 2009

Hello my friends and family! Liam is keeping us all busy this month. He is moving around too well, mom says. Pretty soon he's going to take off. He loves cords- it's a bit scary. He had a fun Easter egg hunt this month. The Easter bunny hid eggs for me in the front yard and for Liam in the back yard. Daddy helped us look for the eggs and our baskets. In our baskets we got some fun things like a pinwheel, Elmo socks, a dinosaur egg, daisy pots, and Sesame St. books. We already hatched our dinosaur and started growing our daisy pots. Mine has 4 sprouts and Liam's has 3.






I've had a busy month with lots of appointments. I am getting much better with my therapies and don't complain so loudly anymore. I need to have 3 cavities filled soon. Mom says they have to put me to sleep to do it because it might hurt. They might put silver caps on my teeth- won't that look nice? I am still going to school two times each week and I love it! I have lots of new friends and they play with me at recess and during free time. I am learning to sit in my chair and do things at the table. My favorite time is still recess when I get pulled around in the wagon.

Aunt Kris and Aunt Mandie came to visit last weekend and we got to go on an overnight vacation with them to Roseville. They did a triathlon with mommy. Daddy, Liam, Mandie's boyfriend John, and I were their fans. They all did very well- and no one got a flat tire!





We get to go to Rhode Island in a couple of weeks to visit our relatives. I can't wait to go to the circus and see cousin Brig. We might go to the beach too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home