More Adventures!
In September Mommy and I went down to San Rafael again for her Anat Baniel Method training. Mema and Bonnie came from Rhode Island to take care of me for the week. We had lots of fun and went to John Muir Woods. Mommy forgot her camera so we don't have any pics!
In October Mommy, Daddy and I decided to have a fun weekend since they had been working so hard at their jobs and I had been working so hard with my treatments. We went down to stay with Auntie Erin and Auntie Monster in San Mateo for the weekend, we went to the San Francisco Zoo! It was so fun! Here are some things we did...
The giraffes and zebras were so cool!
The bears were so close!
The silverbacks were pretty quiet- but they had fun too!
The prairie dogs were my favorite because they were really close to the window and they moved around alot.
Here I am waiting in line to go on the train ride. Mommy thought this was going to be a good idea- but Daddy was skeptical. I was a little scared at first, luckily we went around twice, so the second time wasn't so bad. Here we all are on the train:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home