Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Helping Mom and Dad

When we came back from our trip, Daddy had almost everything finished in the kitchen. I helped out with a few details...like being the sticker holder!

Now we have a really nice new kitchen! Here are some before and after pics.

Before...

And After...

This is from the dining area.

This is from the front door.

Doesn't my Daddy do good work!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA!!!! It looks like you live in a brand new house!! Tell Daddy he does *great* work and he can come re-do my kitchen anytime! I can't wait to come see it (and you!) in person. Love you!
Auntie Erin

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is beautiful and spacious and inviting. Makes you want to cook and dine and celebrate.

Love
Mema (Christi)
I love the sticker dispenser.

Also, you are so handsome in the photoshoot. You are a handsome beauty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home