Friday, August 24, 2007

On to Illinois...

We traveled from Iowa to Illinois on Monday and was able to see my Great Grandma Kohler from Florida before she went home- except we forgot to take pictures.

I spent the week with Grandma, Grandpa, and all the neighbor kids who come to visit me every day. Here are some pics of my best Illinois friends: Alyssa, Jake and Brendan.




Here is Alyssa feeding me a bottle- she is such a good babysitter.


We had lunch with my other Great Grandma Carney and my Great Uncles. Great Grandma loved playing with me.



I got to see my mom's cousins Margaret and Noah, along with Noah's daughter Isabel (I think she's my first cousin once removed- but not certain how all that works). We didn't get any pictures because I was so cranky the whole time! Even though everyone tried to carry me around- I think everyone felt bad for mommy. But of course on the way home I was a perfect angel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home