Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Well Kai had a great Thanksgiving. He was just so happy to be home for the holiday. His mom's family came out to visit him as well. This was Grandpa Ken's first time meeting his new grandson! Kai also got a special treat from his mom. She read him the ENTIRE Where the Sidewalk Ends collection of poems by Shel Silverstein. Kai didn't miss a single poem! As you can tell by the pistures, he closely followed along to every word. Now for the pics and Happy Holidays!!
Mom and Kai reading Where the Sidewalk Ends together.

Kai all set for his first trip to downtown Fort Bragg for some shopping!

Grandpa Ken holding Kai for the first time.

Kai showing off his 1st Thanksgiving outfit that Grandma Christi bought him.

Auntie Krissy with Kai in his new reindeer outfit.

1 Comments:
Hi, We live in Wickford, RI and hear our friend, Kevin, pray aloud for Baby Kai every week. My daughter, Brigid, who is four, would work the name Kai into her play. One day, she told me that Kevin must be praying for Baby Kai because he is in Heaven. I said, "Oh. No. I think Kevin is praying for Baby Kai because he is very much on earth and needs our prayers. You should ask Kevin just who Baby Kai is!" And so we did. And Sweet Kevin has forwarded me this blog-address. He tells me that you are known to Bonnie Smith, our Sunday school teacher and friend. Tonight we joined your family, in a way. Brigid and I browsed your photos, she exclaimed, "Oh what a sweet baby!" "Oh, Baby Kai loves his Grandpa!" I told her that every time she thinks of Baby Kai, she can say a prayer that he is safe and happy. And I know she will. So will I. Be well, our best to you. Susie L.
Post a Comment
<< Home